This is the 29th edition of the Defect and Fault Tolerance in VLSI and Nanotechnology Systems Symposium, DFT, an annual Symposium providing an open forum for presentations in the field of defect and fault tolerance. One of the unique features of this symposium is to combine new academic research with state-of-the-art industrial data, necessary ingredients for significant advances in this field.
This year, a call for Special Sessions is promoted, to foster focused presentations on hot/emerging topics: read more
Best paper award and Best student paper award to be assigned this year. read more
- Group rate negotiated for the Nathan Hale: more details
- Camera ready submission instructions now available here
- Camera ready submission deadline: Aug. 8, 2016
- New notification date: July 5
- Accomodation information now available.
- Final deadline extension for paper submission: May 16.
- Final deadline extension for special session proposals to May 16.
- Call for Special Sessions available download
- Submissions are now open link
- Call for papers available for download