Skip to content
The program is available here
- All the sessions (keynotes, technical sessions, special sessions) will take place fully live (both the presentations and Q&A will be done in real-time) through a Virtual Web Conferencing platform.
- All the speakers will make a real-time presentation following the scheduling detailed in the technical program of the symposium (see http://www.dfts.org/program.htm)
- The duration of the live presentations will be 20 minutes (15 min speech + 5 min Q&A) for the long papers and 10 minutes (8 min speech + 2 min Q&A) for the short papers.
- All sessions will be moderated by a session chair who will introduce the speakers and preside over the Q&A slots.
- All the speakers must prepare an UP TO 20-min (for both short and long papers) pre-recorded presentation before the event. This pre-recorded presentation will be used as a backup solution in case the speaker encounters connection problems during the on-line event and will be available for viewing by the attendees during the event and for a period afterward.
- The format of the pre-recorded presentation must be compatible with youtube video requirements (see here https://support.google.com/youtube/troubleshooter/2888402?hl=en)
- The speakers must upload the video in a google drive folder
- The name of the video file must consist of the first five words of the title.
- Concurrently with the file upload, the speaker must send a notification email to the program chairs (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) and audio/visual chair (email@example.com) including: title of the presentation, name of the speaker, a speaker short CV (for introducing by the moderator) and a speaker photo (optional).
- Please upload your video until October 11th, 2020.
- All registrants will received an invitation to join the Virtual Web Conferencing platform Brella on October 12, 2020.
- In case that you encounter any problems with video upload please contact the audio/visual chair Lucas Matana Luza (firstname.lastname@example.org)